The toughest everyday carry ever built, GR1® thrives in cities, war zones, and traveling the world while rucking. Our original piece of gear, designed and proven by Special Forces soldiers operating in Baghdad, and versatile enough for New York City.
- Opens Flat making it easier to pack and organise
- Extra Padded Shoulder straps and top handle to carry heavier loads more comfortably
- YKK zippers with silent, glove friendly zipper pulls constructed from parachute 550 cord.
- Bombproof Laptop Compartment next to your back is extra reinforced and has a false bottom so that when you set your ruck down, your laptop won't even notice
- A removable, hard plastic frame sheet stabilises the laptop compartment and allows you to carry more weight comfortably.
- Multiple Pockets: 3 internal pockets: 1 large elastic pocket, 1 large mesh zippered pocket, and 1 small go-to pocket.
- External Slant Pocket: 1 external slant pocket for quick access to keys snacks, and other small items.
- MOLLE Attachments: 3 rows of external and internal MOLLE webbing let you customise GR1 how you want.
- Rainproof: Our rucks are highly water resistant aka rainproof.
Optimised for Hydration: Clip your hydration bladder into the interior D-Ring with a carabiner and feed the hose through the exit port under the top handle of the ruck.
- Perfect Travel Size: TSA Compliant and fits under the seat in front of you.
21L Dimensions: 11.5"W x 18"H x 5.5"D / 21L Weight: 2.9 LBS
26L Dimensions: 12"W x 20"H x 6.75"D / 26L Weight: 3.2 LBS
Laptop Protection: Up to 16"
External Slant Pocket: 21L: 11"W x 10"H / 26L: 11.5"W x 12.5"H
Internal Elastic Pocket: 21L: 11"W x 10"H / 26L: 11.5"W x 11"H
Internal Mesh Pocket: 21L: 11"W x 10"H / 26L: 11.5"W x 12.5"H
Internal Cordura Pocket: 21L: 11"W x 6"H / 26L: 11.5"W x 6"H
*PLEASE ALLOW UP TO 7 DAYS FOR DELIVERY